Friday, December 6, 2013

My Thanksgiving Story

          



Thanksgiving Story 
By: Hailey Stoychoff



On a cool fall afternoon we were getting ready to go out to eat lunch at the Prime and Wine to eat at their buffet.  I was wearing black and gray leopard print dress with an opening in the back of it shaped like a heart. I was wearing it with my new black sparkly shoes and black leggings.
        With my brother Christian, my grandma Jeri, my grandpa Ed, my sister Lexi, and my mom Sheri but my dad didn't come because he was up hunting in Michigan.
        We arrived at the front door, and we went in.  It was SO busy I could barely hear myself it was so noise, but when I sat down at the buffet I could smell the ham, Turkey, fruit and veggies, and sweets it looked so good.
        I started right for the fruit and veggies, then I went to the meats, sweets and more.  I had alot on my three plates.  They were filled up with delicious food.
        I got a salad, pasta, watermelon, ham, mashed potatoes, a cookie, and a cupcake.  It tasted so good.
        After that we went to my grandma's house and played yahtzee with my brother, my sister, my mom, and my grandma.  First, my sister was winning, then my grandma, then me, then my mom, then my grandma again and she won but, I've got to admit it was pretty fun.
        Then at 6:30 we went to the movie Frozen with my cousins Chace, Jagger, Braydon, Mason, and our Aunt Pam and our Uncle Todd.  My cousin Chace and my Uncle Todd went to Bad Grandpa.
        When we entered the movie theater, it was so busy and VERY loud.  I was surprised  by all the people in line was waiting to see the movie Frozen but we didn't have to wait our cousins already had our tickets.  So we went to the movie and it was funny, sad, scary, and a heartwarming movie it was AMAZING!  It was my #1 movie and my second favorite movie was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, and that one was funny.
        I had an AMAZING Thanksgiving I hope you did too!
     
         

No comments:

Post a Comment