Hailey Stoychoff's 4th Grade Blog
Thursday, April 3, 2014
How To Play The Drawing Game
By: Hailey & Tanner
1. Get 2 players or more.
2. Get a pencil and some paper.
3. Decide which one of you are the drawer.
4. Think of something or someone to draw.
5. Once you are done with the drawing let the other person guess what it is.
6. Don’t tell ANYONE what it is!
7. If they get it right they get 1 point.
8. Then the next person gets to draw.
9. And you keep guessing what you think the drawing is.
10. The person with the most points wins!
11. Play the game and have fun!
Hailey Stoychoff's 4th grade blog
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)